Alpenflage checks the pulse of the Swiss underground and reports back. This month: Somatic Rituals and Emilie Nana.
Sven | 25. September 2018
We first head to Basel to meet with Somatic Rituals, the three men crew who just released their debut project SORI 001. They tell us how they came up, how they cook their special brand of ambient meets polyrhythmic club vibes, and much more. In the second half of the show, we sit down with Emilie Nana in Geneva, the dj/producer/vocalist has a lot of new material to talk about, including a collaboration with Danny Krivit and a EP with Simbad on BBE Records. Also on the menu: new music by Belia Winnewisser, Yantan Ministry aka Jackie, Lexx, and L’Eclair.
- Belia Winnewisser – The View |
- Yantan Ministry – Treasure Town |
- Lexx – Hot Weather (Dub) feat. Harriet Brown |
- L’Eclair – Suite |
- Somatic Rituals – Loby |
- Somatic Rituals – Vast |
- Somatic Rituals – Cap Skirring |
- Somatic Rituals – Confound |
- Somatic Rituals – Morel |
- Emilie Nana – I Rise (Danny Krivit Extended Vocal Dub Edit) |
- Emilie Nana – I Missed The Boat (Glenn Underground A Slave’s Disco Dance Remix) |
- Emilie Nana – The Reign of Obsolete Technology (Simbad Dub)